New for The Haunted Basement, Unhinged is an all-new adventure in terror.
Tickets for Unhinged in The Haunted Basement go on sale August 1st right here! Pre-sale and discounted tickets are on sale NOW to Soap Factory Insiders.
Directed by Noah Bremer, Unhinged takes The Haunted Basement to a new level by blending the physical performance style of Live Action Set with vivid blood effects by Rawredmeat Productions. Unhinged presents a terrifying world where each patron chooses their own fate. Explore sprawling, surreal environments and find surprises lurking behind each turn.
With no map, no guide, and no hope, where will you turn? Who will you trust?
Director, Noah Bremer
Assistant Director, Tyler Olsen
Effects by Rawredmeat Productions
Production Manager, Laura D. Thaisen
Technical Director, Søren Olsen
Set Designer, Erica Zaffarano
Sound Designer, Michael Croswell
Costume Designer, Mandi Johnson
Makeup Designer, Kristen Leigh
Playwright, John Olive
Assistant Set Designer, Donna Meyer
Stage Manager, William Harmon
Makeup Assistant, Craig Kossen
Set Decorator, Sarah Stone
Lighting Designer, Ian Knodel
Lighting Designer, Tony Biele
Blood Assistant, Theresa Purcell
House and Lounge Manager, Shelby Thomason
House and Lounge Manager, Amy Nelson
Properties Manager, Abbee Warmboe
Assistant Stage Manager, Anna Johnson
Creative Consultant, Joanna Harmon
Set Design Consultant, Jason Quick
Olfactory Design, Chuck and Mike McGinley and the Nasal Rangers at The St. Croix Sensory
2014 Haunted Basement poster design by Erica Williams
Want to join our team? Volunteers help bring The Haunted Basement to life each year including help with ticketing, as actors, special effects makeup and blood effects, decorating sets and helping with props. Be a part of this incredible team! You'll never find a more welcoming, creative, weird and wonderful team.
- Patrons will be walking and standing for the duration of Unhinged in The Haunted Basement. Please wear comfortable tennis shoes.
- Each patron is required to wear a light-weight plastic mask for the duration of Unhinged in The Haunted Basement. We strongly suggest patrons wear contact lenses instead of glasses.
- Patrons are encouraged to arrive 20 minutes prior to their ticket time to check in, enjoy a drink in the Exile Lounge and steady their nerves.
- No admittance if you are under 18. IDs will be checked at the door.
- No admittance to intoxicated individuals, or individuals seemingly under the influence of illegal substances.
- Patrons may not cause damage or harm to any sets, props, costumes or performers. Aggressive or careless behavior will result in immediate ejection.
- For your own safety and comfort, you must have appropriate clothing to navigate through challenging and messy environments: no high heels or flip-flops. Inappropriate clothing may result in denial of entry.
- All bags, coats, backpacks and large items will be checked at the door.
- Patrons agree to the use of documentation including photography, audio and video recording and authorize the release of any documentation for publication. Purchase of this ticket includes the understanding and authorization that the patron may be included in any documentation that The Soap Factory has authorized for this project. This includes any photography, audio, or video recording for publication.
- No cell phones, cameras, flashlights or other illumination devices may be used during the performance. Any use of these devices during the performance will result in immediate ejection.
- Each patron must present a valid ticket at the door, valid only for the show time and date on their ticket. No late entry. No re-entry. No ticket rescheduling. No refunds.
- The Soap Factory determines patron compliance and reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any patron at our discretion as well as the right to insist a patron leave the premises.
I understand that there are risks and dangers in participating in The Soap Factory’s Unhinged in The Haunted Basement including, but not limited to: risk of personal injury and damage to clothing or possessions resulting from walking through a basement in darkness, uneven walking surfaces, strobe lights, strong smells, loud noises and PTSD triggers, concentrated fog/smoke, physical contact, projectile liquids, dust, dirt, allergens including peanut butter, latex, detergents, as well as disturbing and adult content.